East Green Farm is situated 1 1/2 miles from the A12 between Ipswich
- Head north up the A12, past Saxmundham, take a right turn sign posted to Kelsale B1121
- After 1/4 mile approximately, take a left turn into Kelsale village.
- Go through the village and fork right, up Lowes Hill and over the
- After 3/4 mile take left hand fork, sign posted East Green.
- Go round a sharp bend in the road and East Green Farm is the second
farm on the left. (3rd drive on the left)
- Up concrete drive through metal five bar gate. tennis court on left.
- The Granary and Old Stables are on your right and The Hayloft and
The Dairy are on your left. Gardener’s Cottage is just past the Dairy
For an interactive map click here.